SimpliVity Kicks-off “Get Hyperconverged” World Tour to Help Businesses Simplify IT
More than 40 Cities in 20 Countries Named – More to Come
SimpliVity, the leader in hyperconverged infrastructure for the software-defined data center, will be in Durban, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Nairobi, Kenya and Windhoek, Namibia for the Africa-leg of its “Get Hyperconverged” World Tour. The tour kicked off in the United States during January and will be in more than 40 cities all over the globe.
What: The events are designed for IT professionals and virtualisation experts who would like to learn how a hyperconverged infrastructure can simplify their virtualised IT environments. The sessions will feature industry experts presenting the state of hyperconvergence, and IT leaders who will share their real-world experience and the benefits that they are seeing from hyperconverged infrastructure in their environments.
Who should attend: IT professionals and virtualisation experts who are interested in understanding hyperconvergence and how it can help with the following challenges and opportunities:
- ongoing performance issues with legacy environments
- keeping pace deploying new applications to meet the demands of internal stakeholders
- data center migration or consolidation
- improving backup or disaster recovery
- managing multiple sites centrally
- technology refresh projects
- data center modernization
- private cloud
- improving operational efficiencies or lowering TCO
Where: With more cities to be named, the following have been included:
- Asia Pacific: Adelaide, Auckland, Brisbane, Canberra, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Melbourne, Perth, Singapore, Sydney
- Americas: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Memphis, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Tampa, Toronto, Washington DC
- Europe: Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Frankfurt, Helsinki, London, Manchester, Paris, Stockholm, Vienna, Zurich
- Africa: Durban, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Nairobi, Windhoek
When: The Africa events start on 7th May in Nairobi, Kenya and conclude on June 2nd in Windhoek, Namibia. To learn more and find an event in a city near you, visit: www.simplivity.com/tour2015
“Hyperconvergence is one of the hottest areas in IT. We’ve designed these events to demystify the hype and show real life examples of customers all over the globe who have improved their operational efficiency and simplified their IT environments. Hyperconverged infrastructure has been built to support virtual infrastructures and allows organizations to radically simplify their legacy IT stack enabling them to support their top-line business objectives and innovation requirements,” said SimpliVity Chief Marketing Officer Marianne Budnik.
- Learn more at SimpliVity’s blog
- Follow SimpliVity onTwitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Google+