FortiAuthenticator™ User Identity Management Appliances provide Two-factor Authentication, RADIUS, LDAP and 802.1X Wireless Authentication,Certificate management and Fortinet Single Sign-on. FortiAuthenticator is compatible with and complements the FortiToken™ range of Two-Factor Authentication Tokens for Secure Remote Access enabling authentication with multiple FortiGate network security appliances and third party devices. Together, FortiAuthenticator and FortiToken deliver cost effective, scalable secure authentication to your entire network infrastructure.
- Seamless upgrade path from FortiGate/FortiToken allows you to maximize your existing investment and scale your two-factor deployment when needed
- Standards-based secure authentication which works in conjunction with FortiTokens to deliver secure two-factor authentication to any third-party device capable of authentication via RADIUS or LDAP
- Hardened appliance that can be deployed in minutes to secure access to your network infrastructure
- Integrates with existing solutions such as LDAP or AD servers to lower the cost and complexity of adding strong authentication to your network.
- Support for a wide range of OTP tokens in physical (FTK200), Soft (FortiToken Mobile), SMS and Email Form factors for the greatest flexibility
- User self-service password reset lowers your costs by allowing your users to recover their own password without administrator intervention
- Certificate Authority functionality simplifies your CA management and delivers user certificate signing, FortiGate VPN, or server x.509 certificates for use in certificate-based two-factor authentication
User Identity Management FortiAuthenticator
User Identity Management Appliances provide 2-factor Authentication,RADIUS..
See the Details