User Identity Management - FortiAuthenticator
FortiAuthenticator™ User Identity Management Appliances come in physical and virtual machine form factors with models suitable for SMB to Carrier deployments. Physical appliances support from 500 to 40,000 users with VM installations supporting stackable licensing for 1M+ users.
FortiAuthenticator is compatible with physical OTP tokens (FTK200), Certificate Tokens (FTK300), FortiToken Mobile for iOS and Android and SMS/Email tokens.
- Low cost per user with no user based licensing makes the FortiAuthenticator one of the most cost effective solutions in the market
- Standards-based secure authentication which works in conjunction with FortiTokens to deliver secure two-factor authentication to any third-party device capable of authentication via RADIUS or LDAP
- Hardened Appliance which can be deployed in minutes to secure access to your network infrastructure
- Integrates with existing solutions such as LDAP or AD servers to lower the cost and complexity of adding strong authentication to your network
- Support for E-mail and SMS tokens enables rapid deployment of two-factor authentication without the need for additional dedicated hardware.
- User Self Service Password reset lowers your costs by allowing your users to reset their own password without administrator intervention
- Certificate Authority functionality simplifies your CA management and delivers user certificate signing, FortiGate VPN, or server x.509 certificates for use in certificate-based two-factor authentication
- Upgrade path from FortiGate/FortiToken allows you to maximize your existing investment and scale your two-factor deployment when needed